LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOKULDAS KAMATH (EX BANKER)     08 November 2012

Writ petition

I had lodged a complaint with CVC and CBI against one nationalized bank on huge amount of frauds, illegal,unethical and corruptive business practices to bring high value term deposits from a University along with documentary evidences.Both CBI and CVC forwarded my complaint to Bank's CVO for further investigation.CVO of the bank has sent the report to CVC after 1 year stating that there is no substance in the complaint. I want this case to be referred to CBI for detailed investigation.Kindly inform me whether there is any procedure to file a petition in the high court requesting the court to direct the bank to hand over this case to CBI or petition to the court to direct the CBI to investigate this fraud

Learning

3 Replies

vipin rathee (partner)     09 November 2012

hiiii there

invoke writ in hon'ble high court to direct both CBI & CVC to take proper action and file report within stipulated time...Both these agencies cannot overlook hon'ble high court's directions else they have to face contempt proceedings..

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     09 November 2012

filing in high court means you have to show some proof to make satisfy the judge to make CBI investigate that particular bank High court has the jurisdiction to order CBI to investigate the case within certain time

surjit singh (Assistant)     11 November 2012

Vipin and Mahesh is absolutely right, go for it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register