Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naa Channel Naa Istam   18 September 2018

Writ petition

can an individual file a writ for the violation of fundamental rights in the form of a postal letter.

I am (male) economically poor to even approach the high court as all my rights were violated from Article 14 to 21 in the family court or will it come under Bypassing family court


 3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     18 September 2018

In case your fundamental right are violated then you may approach High court or supreme court and can ask for free legal help.

Naa Channel Naa Istam   18 September 2018

Respected Joshi sir Like PIL in the form of a written letter can't I write a letter to HC how my rights are violated along with evidences.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 September 2018

Please do not expect too much from reading and understanding,  always contact a local advocate.  Many things are restricted to books and it is not so easy to get help from institutions, unless you have a God father to help you in your efforts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads