LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manojkumar (.)     07 July 2016

Writ petition

Hi Experts,

I had a Writ Petition filled in Bombay High Court which got dismissed as advocate was not present so can a dismissed writ petition by high court of bombay be restored? if yes then in how many days.

What are the consequences a lawyer has to face if he is not available during hearing.

Please advise and thank you for the assistance.

Thanks and regards,

Manoj Dubey


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 July 2016

You can get the matter restored on file. You can complain to the Bar Council of the advocate's unprofessional conduct.

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     10 July 2016

This is very technical matter you should approach the lawyer asking him why has he done so, & try to restore the matter on file every possible step to explore the possibility, if not then go as per advice of Mr. Venu ji

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query