LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S. K. MISHRA (RTI Activist & Accountant Mob. 09872439347)     23 December 2010

Writ in High Court against SIC Punjab

Dear All,

Information Commissioner at SIC Punjab are issuing arbitrary order indirectly in support of PIO/FAA.

1. On 10-6-2010 Mrs. Ravi Singh has ordered that - we should become a party to get certified copy of the disputes.

2. On 3-12-2010 SH. P.K. VERMA issued order that Copy of contempt application and copy of court notice is not sufficient proof that respondent is facing charges of having committed contempt of court.  My complaint was - that PIO has give me wrong information that there is no any contempt of court committed and no any contempt case is pending in any court of law       in      response of my request to  -     provide me name of others officers who was liable to comliance of courts stay order but not done his duty properly and what action will be taken against that officer for violation of law. 

3. Generally SIC Punjab refusing all the request for review its order and forced to approach High Court, but accepted a request dated 1-7-2010 from PIO O/o Director, Local Govt. Punjab to review its order dt. 22-6-10 and still hearings on review request is going on.

Above at para No.1, order is arbitrary and not as per law,  at para No.2 ignored evidence supporting to PIO, and at para No.3 violating our citizen right "Right to Equality" guarnateed under article 14 of the Constitution.

In view of above 3 ponts, it is necessary to approach High Court with a Writ against all above order of SIC Punjab. Above  Can anybody help me to provide me complete details of Writ i.e.  what is the procedure to file it and who can file it,  Is advocate necessary to file a writ and to present our case ?  Drafting is no problem as I am fully aware about the matter.  Help me please.


 1 Replies

B.N.Rajamohamed (advocate / commissioner of oaths)     25 December 2010



           You cannot do any thing with the court procedures and procedures of filing a writ by simply asking the procedure. Approach a good high court lawyer and try to win your case. Don't do any court works yourself without the asssisstance of a lawyer it will be a wrong approach.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register