Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Would wishing on diwali be considered mental curelty

Page no : 2

Aishwarya (Teacher)     29 October 2011

@ wife betrayed

i really admire u and u ppl like u i know went after thr wives evn after 498a..but trust me brother dont waste ur feelings this way itll only hurt u..its her fat ego and cruel nature thts not allowing her to reciprocate ur feelings..and thr is possibly no further likelihood of her doing so..s i pray tht u please look ahead and dont hurt urself by doing this..till now uve done what u all could but now move on and try to get back to real life..

she must be happy and her ego by now would be swelling even more than wht it was before am sure. let go and finish and focus on ur cases and get them over ..and concentrate on ur career too

wifebetrayed (service)     29 October 2011

i am trying my best to move on, but it is diffcult to forget the good time we had...

charges in divorce petion are standard one..

1) demanded money in marriage cermony, openly abusing her and her parents for not proviiding sufficent dowry and causing mental pain to her... even through entire marriage is video recorded by both side..

2) refuse phyiscal relationship with wife

3) did not give her food, even there are pic of us going to fine dinning place.

4)  treating her like maid, despite fact we had time maid at house

5etc etc.........

Aishwarya (Teacher)     30 October 2011

i know things would have been much much easier if u hadnt had the least good time with her..anyhow whts past is past really am telling u dont go over thinking abt it ur hurting urself evn more..

remebering good times, cheking her profile, searching her here n there ..i know this happens tht u meet her once and itll all be good..if u stll have given a thought tht things can work out thn go ahead give it more time and work on it by thinking all possible things u can do to apprach her..but see whrs ur limit as u might end up getting even more frustated or evn positive abt the fact tht u did ur try and gave it 100 pcnt and move on..

right now go for it as u still have her in u so come whn ur done and over with ur efforts and ready for cases and new life ..am telling u make the most of it satisfy ur inner self so tht u dont regret later if u think shes good and u love her the most..

good luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register