Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandan Das (Digital Marketing Analyst)     09 October 2014

Workplace harassment

Hello Expert,

I do not where to start. I have some friendship fight with a girl who is working with me and following thing happend

• Company took it as professional and cut increment and promotion
  • Higher authority people spread these news as viral
  • Bully me

I have not said anything to that girl in office hour and in personal i have not used any misbehave or abuse word when we did discussion fight. But that girl spread some rumor that in office to save herself which are totally wrong, which we have done as friend which is called just fun not in office,she had also admitted in front higher authority that i was doing kidding, still i am not getting any justice and facing same problems. So what can i do now? Management is not supporting me and that girl also  spreading rumor after 4 months... no punishment for due to high authority support. Please help

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 October 2014

Deny the rumors. Be brave like a gentle man. Why do you worry with this simple things.?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 October 2014

If you are aggrieved by the decision of management for punishing you without any cause, you should write to the top management (not by mail) narrating the entire incidences and also to apologise you if you were found guilty on some minor issues, you should not opt for any legal steps so soon without exhausting remedies available before you, after that if the things do not improve or still persists, you may discuss with a lawyer about next moves.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register