LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anita Saxena   13 January 2022

working in a LLP manufacturing company comes Under factory and labour Act

Hello I'm. Im working in a Private LLP manufacturing company as an assistant accountant. I'm working in company since April 2021. Yesterday Employer told me to leave job.

what are my rights in this situation? can I ask for three month salary?

what other things I can do in this situation. I don have joining letter. Salary comes directly into my account. EPF also deducted.

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     13 January 2022

What are the terms and conditions in the appointment letter?

Anita Saxena   13 January 2022

Owner did not have me any appointment letter they jus take interview and told me to join as assistant Accountant. I joined. My salary comes in bank account. EPF also deduct.

Aryan Raj   14 January 2022

In response to your query,

In case the reasons are unjust, the employee has the right to conduct an inquiry against the unjust treatment. The employee can send a legal notice to the employer in case of such unjust termination. The employee can finally move to the Labor Court, in case no relief is provided from the employer.

But in your case, it will be difficult to challenge the employers as you mentioned that there is no offer letter or joining letter through which the terms and conditions of the employment can be determined but you can raise this issue in the court as well.

Regards,

Aryan Raj

Anita Saxena   15 January 2022

But I'm getting salary directly into my bank account from company bank account plus my EPF also being deducted monthly. In this situation I have any legal right? Can I claim 3 month salary? or what are my legal rights on any compensation?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register