Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vineet   01 December 2015

Work detail

Need reply,

Is there any way that my wife can get my abroad income as I have shown that I am getting salary in cash and have no bank account. My Wife is threating me that she can pull out my working detail as well as my financial status in abroad.

Learning

8 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     02 December 2015

repeated query

www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Maintenance-129132.asp#.Vl52jp5enI

Vineet   02 December 2015

Thank you all for your reply

@  Yentede Banta. She has already filed DV case and its in final stage. interim maintenance has been passed but final order is yet to come. Reason for my fear is that what is the impact on final hearing.(As has not shown china income and bank account).

noname_123. My company is not having any branch in india. my father and lawyer are fighting case on my behalf. Divorce case is also going on.(filed by me)

SAINATH DEVALLA its not a repeated query as not get proper reply on previous post. (but thanks to your reply in previos post)

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     03 December 2015

We are not paid members of the forum,but doing only philonthrophic service to the needy.If I spend the same time in my office I would be richer by a few thousands.This is basically a legal forum for the legal experts to give their valuable advice to the victim.Non legal members are allowed to take part but to behave within their limits.One does not have a right to reply as he likes to the victims which will have adverse effect on their case.Hence U can participate with UR views but not vague suggestiions(just because U know English).

Further arrogant replies  from will be srutinised by the Admin of LCI,and appropriate action will be taken.Hence try to correct URself.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     03 December 2015

Your income either within the country or abroad is in exclusive knowledge of yours.  But while granting maintenance to your wife, the court should know your actual information.  The courts quite often felt and recorded in their judgments that in India, people suppress and sometimes give mislead information, which is in their exclusive knowledge to evade the clutches of law.  That being so, sometimes opposite party and sometimes courts suo-moto direct the party to reveal all his income, bank statements and IT returns for the last three years along with affidavit indicating his/her income.  If, later on, the court or opposite party comes to know that the party gave wrong information on affdiavit, it can pull up the party under perjury.  So, it is in the best interest of the party to reveal the truthful income in maintenance cases.

Vineet   04 December 2015

@ Prabhakar Sir,

I have already admitted in court that I dont have bank account in abroad and get salary in cash.

and also provided income proof from employee in plain sheet. My Wife lawyer has raised the question on the proof. My query is there anyway my wife can get detail of my abroad income.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 December 2015

courts know how to deal with persons like you.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     04 December 2015

Right conclusion by Sudheerji

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     21 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register