LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harpal Gill   09 November 2020

Work and study at same time

i was working in MNC as regular employee and now i want to complete my study in "diploma" in regular so can i do my study and work same time

Learning

4 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     09 November 2020

Contact your HR and the Private College.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 November 2020

The regulations in Government mandate seeking prior permission from the competent authority, and many institutions seek no-objection certificate before giving admission to such employees/students even in Evening colleges.

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 November 2020

To my knowledge there are no such regulations even in Government. But permissions are sought and granted, not always.

As you are in private employment, it is important that your performance and devotion to duty is not compromised. If feasible, take the HoD into confidence.

Jennifer Pauli   12 April 2021

As far as I know, the state does not regulate this situation in any way. I was working and studying at the same time, so I didn't have time for anything, even though I wanted to go out with my friends sometimes. 
When I couldn't do my homework I used to go to this website where the experts would help me to solve this problem. 
I hope you will be able to combine work and study, it is difficult but possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register