LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kartikeyan A (Technical Designer)     08 July 2016

Womens cell cal after 8 months seperation

I have seperated from y wife since last 8 months.Lastly before two weeks she came home to patch and live together when refused she threatens she will forcefully enter home .I am amrried since last 6 years andseperated for since last 8 months.This time when she left she took all the items which has been given during the marriage or after that by her parents and moved to seperate rented home in my own city as she was working. When she tried to forcefully enter in home and when refused she threatens me with legal course of action to forcefully live with me.

Now i got an call from womens cell asking me to report to meet in person when she has been also called .

Pleas guide what would be my further course of action

Learning

5 Replies

JustAdvisor (IT)     08 July 2016

i think you were wrong in denying her entry into the house (legally i mean).

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 July 2016

Prefer to engage a very able counsel now and nproceed further under expert guidance than acting on your own and commit errors.

LCI Expert Mr. Shonee Kapoor has started an initiative and you may benefit from it.

'NEW INITIATIVE IN MEN'S RIGHT'..............'Join Men�s Rights Focused Whatsapp Help Groups for help in Matrimonial Problems. Send a Whatsapp Message with �subscribe� to 9811850498'

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     08 July 2016

You must attend the proceedings before the CAW Cell and make sure that you are regular in doing the same, Dont worry, you shall not be arrested immediately. The process before the CAW Cell shall be purely of a concilliatory nature. However your absence shall surely act detrimental at the stage of seeking bail , if required.

Mukesh sharma (job )     08 July 2016

Hi kartikyen your wife come to your house and and you try to stop her without no any good reason but you know that you live sepretaly without any legally notice and its your consent 

so if she came to your house and want to live with you than you have not stop her without good reason 

if she complaint in women cell than they call you only for medition not for arrest so not worry about it and take part of medition and solve your dispute 

your wife take her owen beliongs she bring inmarriage its all her you could not stop to her to bring with her 

so if she want to live with you than i think their no problem too you live with you 

thnks 

A walk alone (-)     09 July 2016

Why she left home? No woman left her home without valid reason. After six years of marriage what makes to think for separation? Anyway it's your life no one or no legal pressure can force you to life with her. if she complaint in women cell than they call you only for mediation not for arrest so not worry about it and take part of mediation and solve your dispute . Try to solve disputes out of court because once matter goes in court only time and money will waste. At last all things will end with divorce once matter moves in court. If you have decided to take divorce then start collecting evidence against her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register