LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     05 March 2010

Women reservation- enslavement of men has been completed

As many political parties are supporting women reservation, we should understand what women reservation means. Just to understand what a feminist politician will speak in parliament, I am quoting a few notable quotes of feminism:
---------------------------------
"The nuclear family must be destroyed... Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process." -- Linda Gordon
------------------------------------
"I feel that 'man-hating' is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them." -- Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor.
---------------------------------
"To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he's a machine, a walking dildo." -- Valerie Solanas, Authoress of the SCUM Manifesto
-----------------------------------
"The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness...can be trained to do most things." -- Jilly Cooper, SCUM (Society For Cutting Up Men, started by Valerie Solanas)
----------------------------------
"I want to see a man beaten to a bl**dy pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig." -- Andrea Dworkin
-------------------------------------
"All men are rapists and that's all they are" -- Marilyn French, Authoress; (later, advisoress to Al Gore's Presidential Campaign.)
--------------------------------------
Indian men should prepare themselves to hear such chanting in parliament too. The enslavement of men will be complete with reservation of women.

Learning

25 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     05 March 2010

above  slogans are not gainst men only, rather they are against social system and human culture. Now we are ahead to become animals leaving behind human culture. 

Civilization of animals :

Did you mark ? Two oxes never eat togather, even an ox can not tolerate other in his area. But, they never snach  a cow's food. If a cow is there looking  for foods, an ox will depart  from the seen howsoever hungry he is.

mahendrakumar (marketing)     05 March 2010

I think the problem is not with women reservation.  Problem lies with certain act/rule discriminating men.specially,as per the existing rules favouring women,if anyone of them thinks they can turn your life to hell. 

How can anyone prove that he is innocent?

Even that hope of proving yourself innocent is being belied with women reservation- all that will be needed a few innocuous looking amendments in Evidence Act, like "court shall presume a man guilty is accuser is a women". And believe me, this amendment will be upheld as constitutional.

Such amendment will be order of the day with women reservation in parliament and legislatures.

That is a very good comment of two oxes- let us see many oxes- I just saw in this video

The moral of the story is- when a women slaps a man, she is a hero; when a man slaps a woman, he is.................. just listen from the men in the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJLTi0L3mPM
Men are born slaves, they will die as slaves.
With women reservation, enslavement of man will be complete.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 March 2010

Sir, why are u so much behind women's.

The quotations I have put up says the stories other way round- it is the women who hate men.

Dear Rajesh ji,

The video gives an exact example of our mindset ! Our society  presumes innocence of female and guilty of males. In practice  our reaction always goes contrary to our general statments. Generally males caution each other from  "Triya charitram" but when an ocassion arises they react  as the video shows.

Men are idiots- but women are smart. Let me share another video:

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1246106509386&ref=mf

mahendrakumar (marketing)     06 March 2010

the discussion should not turn into men vs women. The ideal situation should be a level playing ground of all irrespective of the "s*x".

May be men are paying the prices for the atrocities done against women earlier?

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     06 March 2010

Yes, level playing field. Gender neutrality in various laws. Look at this case of s*xual harassment law:

https://www.news.com.au/national/s*x-mad-cop-jessica-parfrey-loses-unfair-dismissal-claim/story-e6frfkvr-1225836746856

Various studies shows women do not want s*x. Men always want s*x. Whether due to this imbalance, s*x is/was always an article of exchange- the exchange through which men can be enslaved? I will examine the issue some other time.

BAPOO M. MALCOLM (Advocate and Empanelled Arbitrator Bombay High Court I 7809 OS 14436)     07 March 2010

My grouse against reservation is that we need the best representatives. Can any form of reservation guarantee that? 

No.

Man  or woman, a criteria for the  best in the business is the need of the hour. Anything else is no more than a stop-gap solution. I would have no qualms with a 100% woman Lok Sabha if the lot was better than any man available.

Unfortunately, man or woman, what we get leaves a lot to  be desired.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     07 March 2010

Human beings has experimented with various form of government- tribal sabha to monarchy to feudalism to democracy..... Although democracy is the best among the known forms of government, it has its own weakness. Any large group of voters can demand reservation and government shall be obliged to follow.

Reservation appears to me is the worst weakness of democracy. May be it will prove to be a seed of its destruction.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     07 March 2010

U r right sir, Democracy is a mob rule.  It is a number game. In some rally bar dancers are entertaining the mass, due to popular demand.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register