Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jennifer (Manager)     25 June 2011

Women Harrasment

Dear Sir,

Past 4years we are trying to come out of a horrible problem, as being women we are unable to.We are family,mom,brother & me. We are harassed by a man who is a lawyer,the lawyer & my mom were living for 8years as a couple.He has another family as well. As my mom is a divorced, days made them join.He invested for the business of beauty parlor for my mom to takeover. General idea to invest in this business is to crab money out of her effort. When the business pick of well gave profit he was happy enjoying the money but as days turned off business came down & he was just trying to suspect mom whether she had invested in any other business. But the truth is there was no business happening. So by unwanted suspect ion they had argument & problems occurred then one fine day police walked in the parlor & took mom & her working staffs saying she is running illegal business there, but no evidence or such deal happened there. But police has showed a complaint saying one Mr.Sonal has given complaint against this parlor. But when they investigated no such person so called sonal was living in that address. This is a false case blamed on my mother & totally ruined her life.Problem here is the day when she was taken by the cop the news publisher snapped her photo & issued in the news paper(Thinathanthi), its like where ever we live this paper cutting is sent & we are chased out of the rented premises. Please any one take this forward & please give me a solution. We are tearing with blood instead of water. At least if one human could help us. Wish our life is back to us.

Regards,

Jenny.

Learning

9 Replies

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     25 June 2011

My full kindhearted sympathy is with you. I'm not a lawyer or not an expert. I'm like you a help seeker. I can just pray to all mighty God Sai Baba to help you and your family soon. God bless you...!

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     25 June 2011

Where are you situated? It appears that you are aTamilian residing somewhere in Tamilnadu. If so is there no women's NGO there? If not there must be one at Chennai at State level. You can write to them. How old is your brother?

I shall also try to locate.

Suparna Holamagi (Junior assistant)     25 June 2011

Your story seems to be very horrible. But for me it is just a filmy story. It is very difficult to beleive that some one lodged a complaint at Police station but no such person is in existence and what action did you take against such complaint. ? Why don't you go to the family of that lawyer? and is your mother stll behind the bar ? why aren't you able to search a home ? Which newspaper or media person is flasshing such things about your family ? Just be strong and see the whole world will be with you. God Bless

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     25 June 2011

Further to my earlier post I give below some addresses:

Women's Collective,
No. 10, East Street, Kolathur, Chennai - 600 099
Phone : +91-44-25507983, +91-44-25505382
Fax : +91-44-25501257
Email : enquiry@womenscollective.net, womenscollective1@gmail.com

Penkal Pathukappu Sangam

MS Kalpana, +(91)-44-66324266, +(91)-9962293343

No 162/15, Near Waves Show Room, 

Golden Jublee Falts Padi Kuppam Road

Anna Nagar, Chennai - 600040

One of these may be able to help. If I had known your exact location I could have tried to give an address nearby.

I live @chennai. As no stay is proper my mom & myself just by fear we are living in a womens hostel. & My bro got married he stays with his MRS he is 21. Problem is mom is staying with me , at times she feels if she stays with me some problems might occur., We are totally torchered with that man in my mom's life. As a family we are unable to live together.

Hi mam,

The man who gives us this pain lives happy by c us tear. So called Mr.Sonal - there is no such character found. Do all u people believe everyday atleast 30guys are following us to just find out where are v &  what r v doing. This all sounds very very filmy & cheap. But this is our life. Thats where we are harrasted & really cant anymore tollerate this situation just wanted some good souls to help us. Please if any option for us to come out of this help us with.

I currently live @ mount road. I dont know how many days they would leave us live there.

Humble thanks to u sir for getting me these contacts. We keep trying till i get a justice. Hoping for the best. Now i get some confident in me with all your support. Thanks alot

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     25 June 2011

https://workingwomensforum.org/

Dr. Jaya Arunachalam
55, Bhimasena Garden Street,
Mylapore,
Chennai-600 004, India
Phone Number: +91-44-24992853 / 2499 3937
Fax: +91-44-24992853
E-mail ID: wwforum@eth.net

you can contact on this also for help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies