Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498_final stage (Professional)     19 July 2013

Women get share in parental property???

So according to the new divorce law would woman also get share in Parental Property???


 9 Replies

Amit Tungare (lawyer)     19 July 2013

not in the cases where...the women has deserted husband

R K........ (Analyst)     19 July 2013

Firstly it has to be passed in parliament, only then it will become a law. Don't think this will be passed in parliament

bhagwan (owner)     19 July 2013

Sir, Government also think that once lady taken divorece , filed 498a and other cases and f she remarry nexttime she can not get anything from second husband..otherwise those days are not far when angy  and agony wmens will start new trend of making money...and they know goverment, police and law also supporting them so why not to make more and more money.

NGOKC (pm)     21 July 2013

govt of india proposed a marriage amendment bill that will exterminate all males and husbands . This bill proposes that wives can divorce one sided after three years and will take away half property of Male husband. We will be left ...with no choice , yes men will not get similar treatment.They will lose all they haVE . Please help in stopping this daylight dacoity .

Please vote below Please join this campaign:

I request you to also send this link via message function to all voters of your existing petitions to help us spread the message quickly

R K........ (Analyst)     21 July 2013

This new law will make marriage a business. Prostitutes will start marrying guys and start taking divorce in 6 months to 1 year and will start making money like this

bhagwan (owner)     24 July 2013

Hindu boy will forget the name of MARRIAGE.

498_final stage (Professional)     24 July 2013

Well thanks for your views. But whats the way out? Does that mean my parents will have to sell all the assets do the division into children and then give 50% share of their son to these DIL (Daughter in law)?

R K........ (Analyst)     24 July 2013

Disown your son by giving small advertisement in national newspaper

498_final stage (Professional)     25 July 2013

Disowning son after marriage and specially when the case is going on... is that acceptable by the court??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query