LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amrit kumar (job)     27 September 2016

Women cell- matrimonial dispute

my wife had lodged a complaint against us in women cell few days ago. now i received a call from women cell to come to police station regarding this matter. my query is what precaution shd i have to made , can they arrest us because i dont kw what allegations has been made against us by my wife. i got married 5 month ago. she lived with me only for abo 10 days. no physical relation between us . we have no contact since last 3 months. kindly guide us wat shd i do ???

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 September 2016

No need to worry.They do not have power to arrest u immediately as per recent judgement from supreme court.attend & give correct answers to the police.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     27 September 2016

Go and attend the counselling in the women cell dont worry they didnt have judiciary power to punish you they also cannot arrest you , they will issue you the copy of allegations which were made by your wife upon you , if they didnt provide you then asked for so to them you give the answers of them if you have the proof of them then also show them , don't give original to them.

Sachin (N.A)     27 September 2016

Women cell has no power to arrest anyone. Don't worry.

A walk alone (-)     27 September 2016

Dnt worry.Women cell has no power to arrest anyone. Go and attend the counselling in the women cell. just take a voice recorder with you to record conversation.

Mukesh sharma (job )     28 September 2016

Hi Amrit no worry about WC they have not any power to arrest you they only call you for counselling  and medition process you join them without any worry

after your counselling completed they sent report with result 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register