Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a victim (job)     07 September 2016

Women cell inquiry

Respected all,

My wife has filed fake cases on me and my family members... As usual all these fake 498A and dowry

read so many cases on this found common is asked for 5 lacs of dowry, given extra burden of work and not given food, no medical treatment on illness and get her out on not giving dowry and kept all the stridhan with them and bla bla bla...... smileycheeky

now back to my point

we got notice from mahila daksh*ta samiti women cell on 14 july to appear on 15 july

where has little discussion and she asked for divorce.... and her father told that we want to register a criminal case... and we had also filed our answer...

not its 7th sep but no notice no call or no inquiry come from the p.s till than

as far as i know that if women cell fails to compromise, the file goes to police station for FIR register and than either we are called there for cross verification or they come to our place for inquiry

but nothing has hapns like this till not

so can i assume that there might not be any FIR register till now??

is there any time line to register FIR after CAW inquiry??

thank u all in advance

Learning

5 Replies

498a victim (job)     07 September 2016

No i dont have bail right now...

But as far as i know as per supreme court guideline there will be no direct arrest untill the cross verification and arrest will need the authority from megistrate... and if not followed than there will be some punishment for them also....

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 September 2016

The posting contain little facts but more of subjective opinions! We would have been better placed to give meaningful suggestion has simple facts were stated devoid of opinions!

Sachin (N.A)     07 September 2016

Its simple talk to the I/O of women cell. They will answer all your questions.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     07 September 2016

There is no such time frame within which the FIR is registered subsequent to the failing of mediation attempts before the CAW. The delay if any however shall greatly benefit you iduring the course of seeking bail.

But please dont be under th delusion that the process after an FIR would be what you described.Police acts in an unpredictable routine in matrimnial cases. If the permission to arrest is obtained, you shall be arrested over night . Please be cautious. Keep cheicking thew website consult a lawyer so that he can be able to enquire from the concerned court regarding the FIR , if any.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law

Ambycabin   08 September 2016

Upload FIRs on official websites in 24 hours, SC asks state police - The Times of India - https://toi.in/kRz09b/a18ag

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register