LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kiran (software engineer)     27 March 2010

womans making noise

My neighbours womans sitting bside my house making noise, laughing loud  causing disturbance to me which un tolerable to me . I asked to them to go in their compound and make noise.  now they started laughing very louder and making huge noise than before. they are sitting in street or vada or veedi.  what should i do. is there any legal action.


 3 Replies

ad. creaminall (professional Advocate)     27 March 2010

stick a rubber lizard or cocroach on the wall.

kiran (software engineer)     27 March 2010

how it is if i pour water on them. they could take any legal action on me. or if they can complain  to police.

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao ( )     03 April 2010

Dear Kiran,

First of all try to stop thinking about your neighbours, only when u try to think about them you feel all disturbances.

so go on your way no problem will be faced by you, by pouring water being a lady she can do any extent of activities.

so becareful with ladies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register