Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohankumar (engineer)     05 August 2012

Woman filing case after case in different police stations

dear all,

my divorce case is in family court and its alomost 2 years over now. counseling is over. 2 cases. i filed divorce and she filed RCR after 1 year, we have filed counter for her RCR and last hearing judge has ordered her to file counter in aug mid. now after the last hearing, she has filed 498a against me in 1 police station. that enquiry is over (i have availed anticipatory bail) report has been written and i dont the status now. after that she has filed one more case in another police that she wants to lead life with me?

my doubts?

1. do i need to get AB though its not 498a?

2. how to deal with these kind of woman?

3. how to prove her 498a case is false and i want to sue her in court?

please help.

u can send PM also, thanks



 7 Replies

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     05 August 2012


Originally posted by : Mohankumar

1. do i need to get AB though its not 498a?

Not needed now

2. how to deal with these kind of woman?

Continue with divorce only

3. how to prove her 498a case is false and i want to sue her in court?

Try to take a copy of police report by anyways you can also try  RTI, wait & watch

1 Like

Sunny (Other)     05 August 2012

Just focus all your energy on teaching her a lesson. Then forget about her, find another girl and live in with her, enjoy life man....

1 Like

Mohankumar (engineer)     05 August 2012

@ HK_Jain & Sunny, thanks for your reply.

jus to elaborate sl no 2 "2. how to deal with these kind of woman?"

i wanted to know, how legally i can take it up that she is doing like this? shall i tell orally to judge of family court or i need to submit any petition (to do officially)

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     05 August 2012

let her RCR ex party & submit an application in court that she is trying to harass you by filling several false complaints in different police station to humilate you and if she has some genuine issue than she should be knock the door of court instead of police.

Sunny (Other)     05 August 2012

AND do the same with her. Dig out her past issues and start filing complaints against her in different police stations and give petitions in court. Give her a taste of her own medicine. Plus call up all her friends and tell them that she has stolen things from your house and run away, that they should tell her to return the things. You can be as creative as you want bro.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     06 August 2012

Get closure reports of all her complaints via RTI. These will help u in RCR n Divorce case. Start counter attacks after getting closure reports in ur favor. Sec 182, 499 etc will help u a lot.

MRRpersonality (Knows very little about Indian laws)     07 August 2012

What are the contents of her RCR ?  Isn't she supposed to have condoned you for all your mistakes by filing the RCR ?

I am not sure how much of her own RCR can be used against her own 498A which experts here or your own lawyer might be able to help you with.


Dont let her RCR go ex-party!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads