LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (fr)     19 July 2014

Witness in criminal case to file counter affidavit

Dear Ld. Brothers,
Can a witness in criminal case which is under Transfer petition(criminal case) at Supreme court of India be asked to file counter affidavit.
What counter affidavit be asked to be submitted.
Please advice.


 1 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     19 July 2014

Regarding convenience of the witness, court may ask to file affidavit, under section 407(1) crpc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register