LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mangesh Mane (Engineer)     23 May 2016

Without permission

Hello Everybody,

I am facing a problem of tenant, without permission of landlord he started making changes in house.

He is very old tenant around 30 years. Eviction case is under process in district court.

Please guide



 1 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     25 May 2016

If terms of reference, refers anything on material altertions, and the tenant violates the same, the matter can be escalated during eviction proceedings and seek stay on that., but generally it is not allowed to conduct any material alterations in the disputed structure when suit is pending.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register