LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUDHIR KUMAR MOHANTY (job seeker)     21 July 2013

Without divorce 2nd mrg

Hi, I am sudhir from odisha i have done notary marraige to a girl before 2yrs, actually the girl is my lover since last  4yr thats why we had done notary marraige for our future safety but now she wants to marry according to her family without any diverce but i donot want this. So she is threatning me that notary marraige has no power so there is no matter of divorce case if u will do anything against me then i can do any case against u as i am a girl also her family supporting her but i want to take legal action her and want to stop her marraige what can posiible in my matter plz help me......

Learning

16 Replies

**Victim** (job)     21 July 2013

Originally posted by : SUDHIR KUMAR MOHANTY

Hi, I am sudhir from odisha i have done notary marraige to a girl before 2yrs, actually the girl is my lover since last  4yr thats why we had done notary marraige for our future safety but now she wants to marry according to her family without any diverce but i donot want this. So she is threatning me that notary marraige has no power so there is no matter of divorce case if u will do anything against me then i can do any case against u as i am a girl also her family supporting her but i want to take legal action her and want to stop her marraige what can posiible in my matter plz help me......

Do u really think it is worth to go for a girl who is already threatening you this way. Consider her threats as real and then ask yourself if u should go for a girl. The sacred bonding of marriage is never done by force. If she is saying no then she was never meant for you. Just move on buddy......and find someone else. In case if ur mind doesn't agree to what i have advised you then try to browse "FAMILY LAW" section of lawyersclubindia and you will notice that there are millions or i should say billions of victims of such marriage. This website is flooded with family law problems. Try to make a wise decision for yourself.

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     21 July 2013

There is no concept like notary marriage acording to my knowledge and experience.. can you tell me more about this and who advised you for notary marriage... Is this type of marriage prevalent in Odisha ?

no i donot want to marry her now i want wheather i can take any legal action against her if she does 2nd marraige without divorce........

sir in odisha there is no concept of notary marraige i also search in web that in india also there is no concept of notary marraige but i have concerned with our local lawyers they said it can act as an evidence of marraige

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 July 2013

there is no marraiage heard leke "notary marrige".  You are not married to him and just made fool of that lady to temporarily believe to have been married to you and had s*x with her.  You are thereby gulty of rape.  It his her modesty/mercy if she doe snot press this charge.

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     21 July 2013

I feel that you should forget her and try to get job and settle in your life.... Forget what has happened like a dream in your sleep. Your life is more precious and concentrate on future... Dont let the legal issues creep into your life. ,,, Be a Happy Man... Good Luck

(Guest)

Agree with Adv Sastry.

Sir i am agree with you and also ready to build my carrer not to spoil but it is very difficult for me as the girl cheated me after 5 yrs of love

(Guest)

Dear Mohanty,

The difference between cheaters and being cheated is only thinking of once mind let this cheat be as your experience of the reality to this world.

Let her repent after once she is married and she never get you back once you will move forward and she will come backward.

Try to be a superstar where gilrs folows you not you following the girls without any notice.....

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     21 July 2013

Sudhir kumar Sa'ab, Rape!!  Under what section are you going to press this, I would love to hear your logical reasoning.

Mohanty, did you live with her after the notarised marriage? Can you tell us more about how you got this marriage done( PROCEDURE)

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

yes i stayed with her about 1year , 1st we have done the marraige in a temple after that we have done two marraige  affidavit copy with the local notary. after that i came to bangalore for my job and she stayed in her home as my family not accepted our marraige. After some days of separation her family is ready for her marraige in other place and she is also agree they saying that our daughter is not marraied , she is unmarraied so there is no chance of divorce. But the affidavit copy i have it can help me in the case what i got the info from our local lowers , some lawers saying that this affidavit will help u as the evidence of marraige..........but i dont know wheather it is legal or not

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     21 July 2013

Look Mohanty, If you can prove that you lived with her for an year along with that affidavit, She will be liable for Biagamy and her future husband shall be eligible to get his marriage annuled.

You got to play it really smart. If you restrict her now she may file a 498a but she might not do that because her marriage will be at stake. Make a Wise decision.

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679at(gmail)dot(com)

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     22 July 2013

said that you stayed with her for 1 year and your love was old then 4 year then some proof you may have

1. forget about notary certificate any one can draft the content and take notary on that but what is evidence like photos at temple while conducting marriage

2. as you are love birds then  you would have taken some photos, roam the city had ice cream at bakery think about it

3. if one party is not obeying that your got married then you have to prove it with evidences not notary evidence alright notary means any witness on that will they say that you got married 

4. this is nothing but you are bound for her but may be her parents are attempting any dare step if she comes to you like her parents may attempt suicide 

5. think wisely if you have any proof then taken legal action is good but if not evidences going only on notary certificate is not advicsable 

SUDHIR KUMAR MOHANTY (job seeker)     22 July 2013

Sir i have not only notary documents as proof more than thousands of photos even if couple photo in her house is also with me and all my family member r witness. My family member becoming astonished by seeing her acting, she totally changed. Actually her family is economically stronger than me thats why they directly thretning me that as we have money we can do anything against you so donot come in our path.

Now i am jobless thats why my wife is acting like this and wants for another marraige she is having very proud and she is also thretning me that as i am a girl i can spoil ur life so donot come in my path.

thats why i want to teach a lesson to her and her family,so i want your suggestion what should i do wheather i file any case before her marraige or after her marraige??????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register