LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Duru   12 June 2024

Withdrawal of existing matters

Self hindu, married Muslim- personal law n followed spl marriage Act, I hv 2 matters: (1)s-125 maintenance in may 2015 & (2) S-498-bigamy in April 2016 read. Against husband at Vasai district court ( north mumbai), till date only hearing n sometime submission of evidence done, hv had to change advocate too, Both parties in question r salaried class ( retd. in 2014 n 2018 resply) can I withdraw Both these cases now and after a month register a DV case ( though v started staying separate since Jan 1995 after he attempted to KILL me), its love jihad type tale


 4 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     13 June 2024

Being dominus litus  (master of litigation) you may withdraw your case at any time.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 June 2024

There's no pressure on you to continue the cases filed by you. 

If you feel that it will not be possible for you to continue them anymore you may file a petition with your reasons to withdraw the cases filed by you. 

If you have been living separately without any contacts between you both from the year 1995, it's a separation for almost three decades hence the maintainability of proposed DV case is in doubt 

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     13 June 2024

Your query is in ciculation from 2017, repeated and replied proeprly previously.

Duru   13 June 2024

On this issue I have queried here for thd first time as the circumstances hv now changed, you may be mistaking my identity to somebody similar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register