LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

xyz   22 May 2019

Withdraw pf money if absconeded

Hello Sir, I left my previous company 3 months back by serving only 70 days notice out of required 90 days notice as per offer letter, and now I have moved to abroad and working here. Can I withdraw my PF money as I am not employed in India, if yes, can I withdraw it without my previous company involement as I do not have relieving letter issued by them becuase of 20 days shortfall of notice period. Regards, XYZ

Read more at:


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads