LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

asif (asdsa)     10 August 2011

With draw of 498a and dv case


my wife files 498a and Dv case in 2009 in Hyderabad , got AB every thing finished and all the heat came down, as a counter blast i aslo filed two other cases on her at other place in same Andhara pradesh.

Now they want to compromise.

1. my in-laws are telling that to withdraw the two civil cases first --> Divorce as per islamic law--> then they will witdraw 498a and DV case... The Question is how can trust them foolishly, i mean after doing this much drama for two years , after withdrawing the cases and giving divorce,.,if she does not with draw her cases,, then i shall be begging her to with draw.

2. my  high court lawyer is telling  first  498a with draw at high court (QUASH) --> Two civil cases whihc i filed in other city i will withdraw (not pressed) --> Divorce-->  DVC with draw at lower court ..But my  in -alws are telling no.. saying after withdraw of 498a i may vanish with out giving divorce...they are not trusting me. A person with color blindness will always see other in the way

3. Is there any procedure in AP highcourt to QUASH (with draw) the four cases(498a +DVC+ 2 civil cases filed by me in different city in Andhara pradesh) at a time and at a strecth  and give divorce(KHULA) once it is finished .





 2 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     10 August 2011

You can convert the divorce petition into a Mutual Consent divorce petition and file the first motion and agree that once first motion is passed your wife will help in Quashing 498A from HC. The HC Quash petition can have a clause included that you have reached to a compromise and are taking divorce basis which the case will be quashed in HC.

If you dont appear for the second motion after the Quash that will be a contempt of court so this should be a assurance on your wife side.

shaik abdul (tl)     10 August 2011

asif, what are the 2 other cases you filed as a counter?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query