LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BalaKrishnan (Employee)     18 May 2014

Wires & fabriks

Hi Sir, My name is BalaKrishnan.U from Coimbatore, I was working for a Company called Wires & Fabriks (S.A.) Ltd, Jaipur. I started to work here from April-2013 and quite working on 31st March 2014. I had given a notice period of 30 day's as per the company's instruction. Till date as on 17/05/2014 I have not got my March Salary and my final settlements.When ever I talk over the phone with HR Department the just say it will take time and cut the call. I have never seen such a company as so called a limited company. Please suggest me something to do with such companies?


 6 Replies

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     18 May 2014

Issue a legal notice to the company , demanding the arrears of salary , thereafter file a case in the labor court[ if no administrative powers have been given to you] , or writ in the High court  or in the alternative file a complaint in the nearest police station, narrating the facts , they may also help you.


1 Like

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     18 May 2014

You are governed by SHOP AND ESTABLISHMENT ACT, TAMIL NADU, you are not governed by Labour act, u have to  file case according to this, if not u can file a civil case against the company,  for salary due.  criminal complaint will yield little result. Catch hold of good lawyer who is good in service matters and get the things done ASAP.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2014

What is this company/establishment: Commercial, Industrial, Small Enterprise?



What is its trade e.g; IT/ITeS, banking, Consumer goods etc? 

It should have displayed its registration Certificate at a conspicuous place e.g near entrance/on notice board!


How many employees are employed in it?           


What was your designation and nature of duties?  


 You were located in which state and does company have an office in your state?

Does company have any office at your native place i.e. Coimbtore?   


Did the company issue appointment letter on the date of joining?

Has it stated notice period/pay in appointment  letter?


Do you have copy of resignation letter submitted by you and its POD, acknowledgment and acceptance by company?


Did the company ask you to serve notice period in writing, handover the charge and company property and do you have copies and acknowledgments?


Have you submitted any written representation, minutes of discussion so far and has the company relied in writing?


Are you a member of any employee’s unions/trade unions?         



The above info shall help hence post it.



First of all record all calls (audio) and meeting (audio/visual) if you meet any of company’s managers in person?


Submit a final representation addressed to appointing authority, MD, and narrate all representations made so far ( mention names, dates, phone numbers, brief minutes of discussion ………………..) and demand that  despite serving full notice period, handover of charge, and completing all tasks on hand, acceptance of resignation, service certificate, relieving letter, correct FNF statement for verification and acceptance by you, FNF dues by bank DD, Form 16, PF number/account slips of each year, ESIC card, salary slip of each month of employment, NOC/NDC has not been supplied to you and same e should be supplied to you by redg. post so as to reach you in say next………..7 days.

YOU may add that postage prepaid self addressed envelope is attached herewith for sending reply, payment, documents to you.

The day for payment of FnF wages is last day in office/within next 3days or max. by usual pay day.


There are many threads that you may find relevant e.g; 





1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 May 2014

you may follow the expert advise of Mr.Kumar Doab on the subject issue which would fetch you the desired result.

1 Like

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     19 May 2014

By serving a legal notice demand your arrears of salaries and other monies if any.  If the Company do not pay your salaries etc. then file a summery suit for recovery.

1 Like

BalaKrishnan (Employee)     19 May 2014

Thanks for the valuable suggestions. I have sent a final mail to Vice President - HR Department of Wires & Fabriks. Once depending upon the reply I would move further. Thanks again all.... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query