Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

WIPRO BPO Kolkata refusing to settle FnF

Page no : 2

Tanmoy Banerjee (Freelancer)     10 May 2011

I had complained to the PF office online on on 25/01/2011. I am pasting the receipt of the same.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your grievance has been registered in EPFiGMS vide Registration number DELSO/E/2011/00464 and has been sent to:
Officer's Name :Shri Gautam Dixit
Address of the concerned Officer : EPFO,RO,Delhi (South)
Phone Number :01127377154
Email ID : ro.delhi.south@epfindia.gov.in
Please quote the same in your future correspondence.

Its almost going to be 4 months but even th PF office also does not take any action. Can anyone suggest what should be my next legal action to get my PF dues.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 May 2011

It is not clear what was the complaint lodged by you at EPFiGMS:-

-PF withdrawl forms not being supplied

or PF forms were submitted but disbursment not received.

Since you are not satisfied, you can escalate te complaint to PRO,CPFC,PIO/CPIO and appellate authorities whose contact details including email id's and phone numbers are available at the website www.epfindia.gov.in

You can also file RTI application.

You can chase them to take penultimate actio against compnay.The rules in this regard are available at their website.

It shall be better to submit PF withdrawl application, to withdraw PF.

You can lodge a complaint with labour concilliation officer. You can fight the complaint/case on your own or thru a competent labour consultant of service lawyer/law firm

Tanmoy Banerjee (Freelancer)     11 May 2011

The complaint lodged was that I am terminated from service as the organisation says it did not receive my resignation letter sent by post and they did get my resignation letter sent by E-mail but they do not accept resignation by E-mail as its not signed and after being terminated from service the organisation is asking me for one months notice period money else they will not forward my PF withdrawl form to the PF office as this is the official policy of the company.

Let me see if  complaining to the PF Commisioner works... As suggested by you I have several times requested in this forum if any lawyer is ready to take up my case. Till now no one has come forward !

I don't  think  submiting form 19c will be an easy task as I wont be able to follow up the case myself the reason being I'm located at kolkata and my PF account is with the PF office at Nehru Place, N. Delhi.

I have not yet tried RTI. Will do it after all other way fails.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 May 2011

If your company has stated "after being terminated from service the organisation is asking me for one months notice period money else they will not forward my PF withdrawl form to the PF office as this is the official policy of the company." in writing, you can raise RTI application and ask if this contention is legal or not and if legal then vide which law of the land.

As laready adviced you may submit your application for PF withdrawl by registred/speed  post with AD or you may submit it to local office of the company at Kolkota under proper acknowledgment with seal and signature.

Your company is supposed to submit your application within stipulated time to concerned office of PF commissioner and supply you the acknowledgment issued by the office of the PF commissioner. You can ask the company to supply it by registerd post or you may enclose postage prepaid ,self addressed envelope so that the document ( acknowledgment issued by the office of the PF commissioner or letter of the company declining to forwrd your application due to the policy of the company mentioned by you) is supplied to you by registerd post.

You can also submit your application attested by the competent authority e.g bank manager to the PF office at Delhi and you may enclose postage prepaid ,self addressed envelope for reply by registerd post. Many of the employees do like this.PF office sends the payment cheque to the bank of the member and copy to member by normal post.

Many of the competent service lawyers are in parctice at Kolkota.You may approach them. Click and find their  contact details. If you wish LCI experts/lawyers/law firms to represent you  can call them/contact them and fix up appointment.Most of the experts do not promote/source business at LCI forum.

vishal damani (asst accounts offficer)     15 June 2011

Sir

I,Vishal Damani,the ex employee of Nopany High, had submitted the transfer form of P F  i.e Form 13 For transfering the pf amount from my old account Wb/cal/19670/298 to my new Account WB/cal/54368/51 on 13/09/2010 but I havent recd. any information regarding this. I had also submitted form 19 for the account no wb/cal/54368/51 for withdrawal of p f amount ,for that i got achq of RS 1841 in the lawst week of MAR'11 but that was only the amount of this account that not include the transfer amount. I went to P F office and meet the people in Account Group 38, they told me  that there was a case between my ex institution and pf until and unless the case was settle the amount will not transfer. I convey this message to my ex employer , they told yhere is nothing to do ,if you want money you file the case and i am in need of money. In such case what can i do pls suggest me or help me in getting my p f amount. If there is a case between employer and pf office why the employee will suffer, what is my fault. why my money is blocked. pls do something.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 June 2011

You can lodge RTI application with Pf authorities to supply you all the reasons and certified copy of all supporting documents for non disbursement of your funds in your PF account.

Kindly enclose a self addressed postage prepaid envelope , with your application,for reply by registered post.

Tanmoy Banerjee (Freelancer)     05 November 2011

Today I checked my EPF balance online. The SMS I got says balance in my account  EE Amnt Rs. XXXX  ER Amnt Rs YYYY.

Can anyone tell me what does EE and ER amount stand for.  I am really confused as the figures don't tally. My total contribution is just same as the EE Amount. Does this mean my Ex  employer has not depositied their contribution or they have withdrawn their part?  The ER amount is one third the EE amount !

Some one please help as it seems that all legal means to get my PF is remote. The status of my online complaint to EPF on 25/01/2011 shows the case as resolved !  whereas I have not yet got my PF back.

Please clarify how much I will get if I claim my PF on form 10 and 19c. is it EE + ER ? this is really shocking as to the best of my knowledge company's contribution is same as mine.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register