Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gurmeet (prop)     30 January 2017

Winding up petition from creditors


Can anyone help me in providing rough draft of winding up petition by creditors.

 2 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     31 January 2017

Drafting of petitions are custom made and not readymade.

Env Coord (.)     01 February 2017

Consult a good lawyer. Most lawyers are well-versed in such matters.
Winding-up Petitions are generally filled under Section 433(e) or Section 434 of the Companies Act, 1956 and under the new law Section 271 of the Companies Act, 2013.

Refer to Form 45,46 & 47 in the below given link :

PS : I am not a lawyer. But as far as I know it is compulsory to give a 21-day advance legal notice to the Opposite Party against whom you intend to file a Winding-up Petition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query