LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohit (cmd)     12 December 2014

Winding up

I m running a company which got npa and  bank is contestingas in drt.i have also filled counter claim against bank.which is still pending in drat.my account got npa from sbi for 8 cr in 2002 and my counter claim is about 15 crs for some export bills. sbi sold my npa account to kotak and my counter claim is still pending in drat with sbi. kotak mahindra bank has taken symbolic possieon. After the npa  in 2002. kotak files winding up petition in 2008.on 26 august 2014 bank got winding up order.now on 5 dec 2014 bank has published e auction.I have few queries

1.can kotak only buys npa account or he is also liable for my counter claim which is still pending

2.can kotak files winding up petition in high court after the npa of 4 years.

3 can kotak auction the property after getting winding up order from high court. 

4. can my company be wound up though i have a counter claim which is still pending

Learning

3 Replies

DR.VEDULA GOPINATH (ADVOCATE AND CORPORAE ADVISOR)     14 December 2014

dear sir

greetings

If I am furnished with the winding up petition i can advise you further on the subject

regards

dr vedula gopinath   advocate high court   vgnath@gmail.com   9848227926

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     15 December 2014

To reply your queries the entire documents related to are required to be examined to render appropriate service for relief.. Such a controversial matter cannot be dealt with on the basis of cryptic statement of facts.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 December 2014

Better consult a good lawyer in the local with all relevant papers and take his second opinion which you are seeking here, what about your own lawyer's opinion to this?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register