Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I need guidance now. (Harassed by Wife and her family)     12 June 2014

Will stories have hold in law

Hi all,

As far as it comes to advice its very easy to say but its hard and hardest to face by ourself.

i am facing issues in my life thats when i joined to this fourm. its been more than a year and my issues are not getting solved. after reading many topics and also been at advice seat some times now i feel hard to take a decision. 

Let me come to the issue. last year 2013 march 25th was my marriage and may 3rd was the day she went to her parents and demanded for new home. and she allged on my parents complaining they tortur her. we asked for counceling with psychology doc. they took to gynacologist. still i went on for councelling. at the end doc said her to change her attitude. she agreed and came back after around 4 months. and was quite ok till 2 months and again she started making issue and this time she made me angry by slappinng and i counter reacted. next day she again left home. this was in dec 13th 2013. and i called her on dec 26th 2013 to talk but her dad abused me and threatnd me. i kept quit. later on jan 26th they came to my home took rest of the things ( have recorded the conversation, they also came to know i was recording it). after this i tried approaching there family members but no one came ahead. also few of my family members approached her but nothing worked. i just hurd stories of harasement. later when all refused i gave up approaching elders. and from last month my relatives made an attempt to talk to them and yesterday 11th june 2014 they came with their relatives or elders who had refused to come before.  meeting dint go well as i and my dad were frustrated by there issues and we both had some hot talks. at the end all happened is i dint respond to there issues ( as i dint wanted to disclose my stands)  she said she will come to my home but she is still putting aligation on my parents specially my mother. i dont trust them cause she and her parents have there mind set to take me out of my home and i understand there stand. her dad also threatened me telling if i dont agree then i have to face extreem difficulties.

now my questions are.

1) Do i have to accept her, I dont feel safe with these people as they cook stories and i fear of my future as well as my parents?

2) I have no trust in her and i am completly broke, my mind is not ready to accept her any more. i need to get divorce but fear of there cooked stories. how well they can impact my futuer. more than future my main concern is how will it be considered in court of law.?

3) I she says i went to squese her neck and due to suffocation she slapped me. i know its in pure deffence on her side. but it dint happen. she left on her own but now says we throwed her out. now she says want to come back. how do you consider this word as. husband is bad ans she has fear of life and she wants to come back. it sounds fishy rite. do this thing gives any support on my for dual state ment or this can be ignored.

4) this is main point. if i give notice now they will put issue and take it to worst level. i know this fact. but still my lawyer says to serve notice. should i go ahead? should i serve notice for her to come back. or can  i say i dont want to continue. please sujest the best way to get out of it. i need to get seprated.

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

abhi.nahi.to.kabhi.nahi (IT Head)     12 June 2014

Don't stay with such female. i think this is a very common story now a days with females, they give a nod to everything before marriage and show their true intentions post marriage. This is because of the Gender Biased Laws, they are truly aware that laws favor them and hence make every single attempt to bend things [you and your parents, because we are things for them] their way. And if you dont or resist, you know what happens.

Your lawyer suggested RCR, is it? Probably, to show desertion on her part to reduce maintenance or alimony. If you dont want to stay with her, then opt for a mutual consent divorce, but dont give her a single penny. Do so only if you want to sponsor her second marriage... pun intended.

1 Like

(Guest)
Hi, I am also facing similar issue like you facing. Suffering alot with my wife and her family. If u had the conversion recorded as u said in one of ur points and if u go ahead take step for divorce, that recorded converasation (if they abused you or tat shows them wrong) will be an electronic evidence to prove them wrong. I only can give u suggestion but the step should be from your end. Think think n thinl more for getting out of this hatred life with your wife. All the best buddy.

(Guest)
Hi, I am also facing similar issue like you facing. Suffering alot with my wife and her family. If u had the conversion recorded as u said in one of ur points and if u go ahead take step for divorce, that recorded converasation (if they abused you or tat shows them wrong) will be an electronic evidence to prove them wrong. I only can give u suggestion but the step should be from your end. Think think n thinl more for getting out of this hatred life with your wife. All the best buddy.
1 Like

I need guidance now. (Harassed by Wife and her family)     17 June 2014

Thanks For the responce. 

But i really wanted to hear some legal advice on this issue. i have pointed the questions i have been batteling with. please do help me find answers to them,

thanks

satish bhaskar (Litigant)     17 June 2014

1) You should not accept her as it won't be a peaceful acceptance in present state for either.

2) Both of you have no trust left in the marriage. Court will think negatively most of the time when you file for divorce. But it is you who have to be positive and build a divorce case with evidence. Cooked up stories is part of the system.

3) Again a matter of cooked up stories answered above. It is her offense as well as defense.

4) It is all right to send notice like your lawyer says. The matter is already at worst level.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register