New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gurpreet singh   25 January 2020

Will probate

hello sir,

sir mera Delhi main ghar hai...mere dadaji ne will mere father k favour main ki thi 1988 main...mere father ne use probate nhi karaya, ab unki death ho chuki hai...mere father k 3 sister or 2 brother or bhi hai, jis main se 2 sister k address bhi hai will per, but 1 sister or brother ka address will main mention nhi hai...address main only chandigarh likha hua hai...or dono kaha pe hai ye bhi nhi pta mujhe...maine letter of administration k liye court main case dala hua hai...but judge yehi bol rahi hai ki address lekar aao, nhi to case dismiss ho jayega...jab will bani thi tab to mera birth bhi nhi hua tha...maine apne chacha ko aaj tak nhi dekha to unka address kaha se laoo... maine newspaper main bhi publication kara diya hai...but judge ye hi bol rahi hai ki address lekar aao...sir please help kijiye main bahut pareshan hoo...isse realted koi option bataiye ya koi judgement ho to woh bataiye



 4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     25 January 2020

share application copy at for better appreciation of case

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     26 January 2020

1. without address nothing can be done,

Rupin Dhama   26 January 2020

without address you can't do anything.

For Free legal advice or more information or advice please contact us on whatsapp 9999121211 or

shamataneja (Advocate)     29 January 2020

Make a application for substituted service under code of civil procedure to send the court notice / citation by registered ad post at the last known address to u and pyblication of the citation at the address last known to u. If publication has been dine u can send the notice by reg ad post at the last known address to you. U can send by courier or by email. Shama

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register