LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N Omprakash   27 January 2019

Will - joint property

Sir/s, Please advise - how to make WILL in favour of children, Property is joint names (wife and husband)


 3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   27 January 2019

Both can make will insingle deed but it becomes effective after both deceased.

Vikram Sodha (Advocate)     27 January 2019

make list of your property and get advice from laywer. will does not attract any stamp duty for its registration.
1 Like

Manish Raj Purohit   27 January 2019

i have the same query that..
joint hindu property in name of karta a person who has two son A and B and whole of name in property (7/12 and other document) now the karta hve decided to make will in favour of son A.
1)can karta makes will in favour of only son A.
2) son B has to take any legal action against karta and others.
2) or other option avail to karta such joint property transfer to son A.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register