LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shriks........... (healyhcare)     24 July 2013

Will it be recovered

1.husband filed divorce on desertion and cruelities .....13i district court......wife replied with rcr+125 in family court.....husband showed willingness to co hab and took her to rented accomodation, wife deserted and fled back....no police complained filed.......husband still gave a say in family court that ready to co hab........her interim got denied r i.e. pendente lite and rcr clubbed with 125crpc......next month her cross examination

2. now she submitted 24hma for pendente lite.......in 13i........should husband withdraw divorce stating financial crisis.........so after 24hma order gets passed.........would there be any execution or attachment for recovery of arrears ......for 24hma...????????

3. wife not interested in coming back and non-working , wants to suck money.......this is the only option for her and contested divorce takes years........MCD they asking for stars and moon i mean all lifetime earnings.....

4. so again the question is arrears can be recovered .......and how to defend.......and come to a common term....

Learning

1 Replies

shriks........... (healyhcare)     24 July 2013

?????
experts???????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register