LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Will i get the divorce ??????

Page no : 2

rajesh (asdadad)     01 December 2012

ur wife is involved in incest ?if thts wat u mean then OMG . . my suggestion to u is 1) secretly install SymbRECORDER software (30 days free trial ) in ur wife's nokia smartphone wid proper settings and record her phone calls . While she is busy in household work or in bathroom ,just transfer all recorded files in ur phone . This cn b a strong evidence . SMS is a tricky 1 as she might deny of sending any such SMS citing a reason tht my husband or sum unknwn person has sent them in my absense . 2) hire a pvt govt registered detective agency after u send her to her parents wid sum sweet words . They will record actual s*x act or physical intimacy betn ur wife and her lover . Court accepts such kind of strong evidences and nt just allegations either from ur wife or frm ur side . . Once u proove it then court reject any maintainece to her widout any delay . 3) prooving cruelty is a difficult 1 until and unless either u try for a fake sucide attempt and write her name in tht sucide note . Bribe police and get a FIR registered whr her name has is risky altho as this cn backfire u and she may say tht she felt tortured due to ur sucide attemt. . Dude , these kinda situations which u r currently in , are like a Chakravuha and U need to b strong Abhimanyu to crack it.

rajesh (asdadad)     01 December 2012

if u hv money thn only go for MCD if nt thn hv patience of few years

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query