Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

antony JP (teacher)     30 May 2016

Will her case be dismissed by this?

DEAR EXPERTS,

WIFE HAS SAID IN HER PETITION THAT SHE LEFT ME IN 2013 BUT SHE LEFT ME IN 2015 FEBRUARY AND ALSO FILLED CASE IN WRONG JURISDICTION.SIR IF I PROVE THAT SHE LEFT ME IN 2015 AND THE CASE HAS BEEN FILLED IN WRONG PLACE WILL THE CASE BE DISSMISSED?

Learning

9 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     30 May 2016

Can U come out in detail for a better analysis

stanley (Freedom)     30 May 2016

1. Has your wife filed a petition for Divorce .

2. Are the gounds for Divorce desertation .

3. If she has left you she cant get divorce as she has deserted you .

4. As a matter of fact you can file for Divorce if you prove that she has deserted you .

(Guest)
  1. Cases don't get dismissed easily once started.
  2. You have given no context, which case, what is relevance of 2013/2015 in the matrix of facts.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     30 May 2016

Answer the questions raised by gthe above.

antony JP (teacher)     31 May 2016

we were staying in a place till 2013 and shifted to other place till 2015.but she for geting jurisdiction in the court she hide the last residence details and filled case in the court where we stayed in 2013.but we were 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     31 May 2016

If U have resided in place "A" for more than a year she can file a case there too.Is place "A" is UR first marital home?

antony JP (teacher)     31 May 2016

WE STAYED THERE ONLY FOR A MONTH IN A RENTED HOUSE.......SHE HAS FILLED A FAKED RENT DEED ALSO IN THE COURT.THERE IS NO OWNER AND WITNESS SIGNATURES AND ALSO THAT IS NOT A STAMP PAPER

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     31 May 2016

Then U can counter her claims for filing at place "A"

Srinivasan (IT)     31 May 2016

Antony,

Yu sent a blank Registerd letter with ack due on the fake rent deed which she submitted in court. She will not receive this letter because the address is fake in the rent deed. You will get the registered letter with status " addressee not found" yu can submit the same to the court. By the way yu can prove that her agreement deed is fake in court of law.

Regarding the seperation year 2013 by the way of strong cross examination yu can get the info 2015

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register