LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amu (owner)     29 January 2014

Will deed

My father passed away in June, and has left  will  on 100 Rs bond paper which is not notorized but signed by two witnessess and doctors certificate.

me and my sibling  and mother dont have the problem with his last will. He own a agriculture land  and one four wheeler on his name , can be it transfer to respective beneficaries based on this will. we from Jalna ( Maharashtra , India).

my second question is probate of this will is necessary in court. 









 2 Replies

U.S.SANJEEVA MURTHY (senior partner)     29 January 2014

in whose favour WILL ismade.    Probate is necessary..

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     30 January 2014

if any body have no problem then you can transfer all the things which granfather mentioned.......but please it should in written with witness .......and signed by all the parties...that any body have no future....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query