IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KISHORE KUMAR Joshi   04 March 2023

will deed

My query is Can I make a will empowering My daughter in my property , wealth and shares she will have the full right only to sell / rent and part thereof. The Rent will be collected by her. The others my son and nephew will get the rent distributed by my daughter, my son and nephew will have the rights to stay in premises but shall have no rights for selling the property part or thereof.


 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   04 March 2023

If it is self acquired property you can do as per your wishes.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     04 March 2023

Yes, you can bequeath the property to whosoever you wish and impose conditions on beneficiary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query