LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukaish (Customer care Manager)     21 October 2012

Will a case of rape be ?

I was dating a girl since several months. We did marriage too (She also has photoes and marriage certificate) and also physical. Now I got another girl and my family was going to do engagement cermony. But my previous girlfriend sensed and contacted my new girlfriend's family to show marriage certificate.

1. I dont want to keep my previous girl friend now as my wife

2. She is willing to be with me otherwise she is saying to involve me ina case of rape/dowry/deceive

What can I do now to leave her ? Can she book a case of consecious rape ? Can she get all the benifit of a legal wife if I do not keep her as a wife ?

Thanks

Mukaish

Learning

4 Replies

RAHUL KANSAL 9041629676 (ADVOCATE)     21 October 2012

helloo mukesh,

as you have told here that you got married withthat first girl so your wife  will  not be entitled to file a criminal complaint  under rape or cheating you have a better way to rid out of this problem i think you should first divorce your first wife before marrying second. 

yes as she is your legally wedded wife so she is also entitled to all the benfits of a legally wedded wife. 

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     21 October 2012

That Is serious....

She is your legally wedded wife, she has the right to enjoy all legal benifits out of you....

You got a obligation to maintain her...

I will strongly suggest you to find a good lawyer to handle this one....

Thanx

Mukaish (Customer care Manager)     23 October 2012

I married her on 4.7.12 in Arya Samaj Mandir. But before that also I have been doing s*x with her since last 3 years. Can she file a rape case for the act done before marriage ? I am not honouring that marriage and I want to keep her as my wife no more

RAHUL KANSAL 9041629676 (ADVOCATE)     23 October 2012

NO SHE CANT FILE CASE OF RAPE AGAINST YOU FOR THE RELATIONS BEFORE MARRIAGE .AND IF YOU DONT WANT TO KEEP HER AS A WIFE THEN YOU HAVE AN OPTION OF DIVORCE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register