Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jaya (Business)     12 June 2012

Will 498a,304b,149 quash works out?

hi

my brother got engaged to that girl on oct-2009 and married to that girl on 24-jan-2010. before marriage my brother was in dubai.after marriage that girl was in my parents house(chennai) for around 15 days. after that my brother took her to dubai.my brother has gifted her many golden ornaments.that girl become pregnant soon after they went to dubai and they I FOR ABOUT 5months after which they came back to chennai because of her pregnancy and she was in my parents house for 2-3 days and she went to her native place(kanyakumari), she has brougt so many gift items for her parents so she left chennai immediately.

my brother left his dubai job and searched a job at bellary with good salary.when they are in dubai they have got a unknown call saying that he is the X-lover of that girl and he has so many evidences which proves that that unknown person and the girl loved each other and he demanded 5 lakhs from my brother.finally we come to know that the unknown person was thats girls neighbour. my brother discussed about these with the girls parents , but they replied that it was a fake information.my brother's wife accepted that. and my parents were so shocked .

my brother being broad minded accepted this and asked to forgot everything and start new life.

after delivery that girl came to my parents house and stayed there for 3-4 days and they went to bellary.after 8 months one day we recieved  a call from my brother saying that his wife commited suicide sep 2011.

the girls parents filed a case againts all our family members. my father ,2 sisters(1elder , 1 younger- both married and located in chennai). my brother was put in jail for around 25 days and we all 4 got AB.

charge sheet has come .they have filed a false complaint agains us . they have mentioned dowry harrasment, domestice violent for the past 6 months.but neither my parents nor myself/my siter sister went to his house. and we never talked with her in phone also.

all our family members are suffering alot.does truth has no value???.we are in a very very bad situation. we dont know how to prove ourself.

if we file a FIR quash for 4 members(father, mother,2 sisters). will it work or its waste of money???.what type of evidence can  provide for this???? ,The Quash is for FIR or chargesheet ?

will the judgement be always favourable to these pople who is making false compliant?

please help.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

If she did suicide at her parents house you should not worry.

Jaya (Business)     13 June 2012

the girl commited suicide in my brothers house only. they both lived as a seperate family near bangalore . my partents are living in chennai . my self and my sister are already married and we are also living in chennai only

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     13 June 2012

Whether quash would work or not can be stated after seeing the complaint and chargesheet.

It is very difficult to get 304B quashed.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

rajiv rajan (rr)     13 June 2012

Dear Friend First go for bail for urs brother than think about every thing.

rajesh kumar shrivastava (col)     14 June 2012

My father expired in Apr 2012.After his demise when going thru the files we found a self handwritten will dt sep 2005.The will is signed by two independent witness and bequeaths the property to me.Pl clarify the following:-

i) In the absence of a doctors certificate,  is the will tecnically invalid.

ii) If the will is valid, then ,

a)  is a probate necessary to execute the will,

b) if probate is reqd , then is it a very lenghty,cumbersome and expensive procedure ( charges being asked,          range from Rs15k to 25k ,and estimatted timefor the process may extend from 8 months to 1 yr),

c) Is an NOC and affidavit reqd of my siblings,  to execute the will, if it is valid,

d) Since my siblings r abroad ( 3 of them), is it necessary for them to be physically present at the court for regn/to complete the formalities /documentation etc.

2. Since the above will is not regd and in the absence of a doc's certificate, the probability of getting a probate is doubtfull , as advisded by some lawyers. Hence, they are alternatively suggesting to proceed as if the will did not exsist, which they claim is much faster and less expensive.

3.  My siblings have no objections so long as they do not have to physically attend any of the court proceedings.

4.  In view of the above , i earnestly request your kind advice, to the course of action i must adopt.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 June 2012

Yes, this will is valid, but start a new thread for your queries, don't spam other people threads.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register