Upgrad LLM


Respected sir/madam, My grand parents made a will in the favour of his daughter-in-law in the year July,2009 but now they want to change and make another will in the favour of their three sons but their daughter in law did not return the original copy of wasiyat(will) so what is the legal action for this inconvenience. Please guide me for the above inconvenience.

The owners can execute another valid WILL and let them register it this time.

If they are aged and infirm get a medical certificate also preferably from a specialist doctor from Govt/Medical college.


Rest your able counsel can guide you further.


legal advisor

Whichever will that is made latest only will be valid and all other wills made previously even if registered is invalid.ask your grandfather to mention the date and state that all wills made earlier stands cancelled and also register the will

Respected sir, The will which was made by my grandparents is registered in a District court of Bihar. Therefore I know about the "will" will be need to cancelled in the court before making the new Will. Thank you

Respected sir, My grandparents was made the will in District court of Bihar but now they want to make a wasiyat(will) in Delhi but the property is at Bihar is it possible to make a new will another district court. Thank you



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x