Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay srivastava (pro.)     05 August 2014



my mother younger sister is written a ragisterd will in my fever my maase is died when i go nager palika transfer the property officer says when will is prove then property transfer u he say its s.c. ruling under awc 4027 Indian succession act 63 2013(4) what is means and what i m going plz. advice me legal and other


 3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 August 2014

Probably the WILL is not registered and you have been asked to get the WILL probated from court.

You may obtain copy of rules of the local MC pertaining to Change of Ownership in such cases and relate. 


Visit a local lawyer dealing in such/revenue matters along with MC rules and proceed under expert advice of your lawyer.  

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 August 2014

you have to enclose the following documents along with the application form.

  • Application Form
  • Certified copy of Will, if the will is registered OR Attested copy of Will, if the Will is
    UN-registered. In case, the Will is in a language, other than English, Hindi or Punjabi, a
    translated copy of the Will in English or Punjabi may also be attached.
  • Liability Affidavit of beneficiaries of the Will.
  • Affidavits regarding No objection from all the left-out legal heirs if the property is
    bequeathed to one of the legal heirs or anyone outside the family on the basis of a Will.
  • Original Death Certificate of deceased Owner.
  • Photographs of all Legal Heirs of the beneficiaries of Will.
  • Photo identity proofs of all beneficiaries / Applicants.
  • Affidavit of attesting witnesses (applicable only for unregistered Will).
  • Clearance of previous mortgage / Loan / Redemption Deed.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     05 August 2014

You have to submit an application in the nagar palika to transfer the property in your name as per the will , attach the documents with it - 1. Will 2. Death certificate of your aunt 3. affidavit for supporting your claim 4. certificate on 10 rs stamp paper by the notary advocate 5. Your id proof .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register