LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sabir Kotkar   23 November 2020

Wife went to father house and not returning

Just i suffer some financial loses From last year so my wife left my house and went to his father house and don't want to return.  False statement are issuing from her and parents.  Her parents forced her to leave my house and illegally teach her to leave and marry someone else.

We are happily lived 11 years but due to her issue we have no child. I never depressed her about child and even my family.  I had given everything as she wants. 

But suddenly her mother teached some wrong behavior and ask her to leave me. 

Please give me suggestion what will be laws or rules to get back.  Can I do police complaint or send court notice. 

Please help.

Learning

5 Replies

Ishita Desai   24 November 2020

Originally posted by : Sabir Kotkar
Just i suffer some financial loses From last year so my wife left my house and went to his father house and don't want to return.  False statement are issuing from her and parents.  Her parents forced her to leave my house and illegally teach her to leave and marry someone else.

We are happily lived 11 years but due to her issue we have no child. I never depressed her about child and even my family.  I had given everything as she wants. 

But suddenly her mother teached some wrong behavior and ask her to leave me. 

Please give me suggestion what will be laws or rules to get back.  Can I do police complaint or send court notice. 

Please help.

Hello,

There are a variety of things happening here. First, you need to clear if your wife has married someone else without filing a divorce. If so, she has committed the crime of bigamy. A woman cannot marry any other man in any religion when her current husband is alive.

If the second husband knew that you were alive and still married her, there is not much that can be done. You cannot bring up the topic about your wife not being able to conceive. This will form a part of bring a grounds of divorce directly.

You need to take assistance of a lawyer for this. The lawyer should be able to guide you with what all will be needed to prove your point. And for getting back the wife, that is totally your call as to what to do. Think about it and take advice from a professional.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ish*ta Desai

Law Student.

Sabir Kotkar   24 November 2020

No,  she had not married. But her family are creating negative statement in society against me and my mom.  I love her lot. We never hurt her in my married life years. Small things always happen with each husband and wife. But that's not a thing to get separated. They creating such nonsense statement that I not doing relationship with her since last one month.  

Issue is just for two. Husband-wife always have small words fight and keeping one month gap from last three months. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 November 2020

Except for the fact of desertion, the  posting are too general to constitute a cause for action. As for desertion, you can initiate an action for divorce or restitution of conjugal rights. However, as is the general trend, this could be counterproductive.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     24 November 2020

Hello,

Discuss the issue by involving parents from both sides and try to amicably settle the issue. Otherwise, send her legal notice for restitution of conjugal rights. 

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 November 2020

Settle the matter amicably with the help of common relatives/ friends / elderly respectable persons of the socliety, without seeking legal remedy and save matrimonial institution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register