Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Babu Ram   20 May 2018

wife went home and she says she will not come .

hi
I got married 2 years back .she is from Jaipur and I am from Bangalore . she was good and she told she want to study so she use to go for give exam . every year but this year she went on January 10th but now exam's are over now she is tell she will not come ..so I don't know what to do...I called her she is not responding..her family members also not responding ..

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     20 May 2018

Send her legal notice under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act, if does not comes back and approach family court.

Feel free to cal for any help at 9456777600.

Prakash Advocate   20 May 2018

you send first your own writing letter ..for reunion or recall and then she refused . u can send legal notice .
1 Like

Adv.Shukla (advocate )     20 May 2018

if you are willing to keep her with you ,just visit her at her home with your elders.or make polite communication between elders of two family or you can send a letter to her. Its better to stay away from anger. Distance in relationship makes things more worse. communication makes things easy.Then after having clarification if required go for SEC 9 RCR UNDER HMA.
1 Like

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     20 May 2018

Originally posted by : chakshu shukla

if you are willing to keep her with you ,just visit her at her home with your elders.or make polite communication between elders of two family or you can send a letter to her. Its better to stay away from anger. Distance in relationship makes things more worse. communication makes things easy.Then after having clarification if required go for SEC 9 RCR UNDER HMA.

I totally agree with you

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 May 2018

IT is good to see such approach.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register