Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife went for appeal

Page no : 2

Sachin (N.A)     21 November 2016

The proviso to Section 372 Cr.P.C. provides for a right of appeal to the victim against order of

(1) acquittal,

(2) conviction for a lesser offence and

(3) imposing inadequate compensation.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     21 November 2016

@Sachin

sir in appeal section she made mistake but that can be ignored by considering them as a typist mistake the main point is the facts she included and prayer she made. 

now our worrying point is that 

1; this appeal is time consuming -- she want to drag it as long as possible while we try to finish it within one or two dates.

2; she want to take advantage of it in custody case. while we want to win custody on the ground that we get acquittal in 498A

3; she want to avoid defamation and other counter case as long as she can mean time she manage to escape from her place or think we get frustrated by roaming around court and quit the battle but our motto to punish such false lady and set an example to others so that cruel bithches think twice before the trap innocent husabands.....

now sequecial access is soon on 25 nov custody date is there in that she had to give her WS.

here i want to know what she is going to produce in that. if she not give ws then what we have to do/

her appeal date in which i have to appear is 15 dec 16 though i dont receive any notice but i will appear there..... and try to call the record within one week and submit my WS in that and then become free from that for that i have to work hard and need yours suggestion and advise.. i am giving you the link of my original judgment 

https://district.mphc.gov.in/upload/district_jo/damoh_db_nc/orders/220612027702009_1.pdf

please read the judgment and give your most valuable suggetion what will be the outcome ? and how we have to taggle that situation.....

as soon as i get the copy of her appeal application i will post it soon here 

498 A fighter (Advocate)     23 November 2016

whether i have to wait for notice or i will appear on the date to contest her appela against my acqquital

498 A fighter (Advocate)     18 December 2016

wife went for appeal in 378 {4} appeal against aquittal

nothin in appeal only simple pray to set aside order, no evidence attached now also

498 A fighter (Advocate)     01 April 2017

appeal filed by wife agains 498A acquittal get dismissed.................................. after six months battle

now i can say 498A finished completely after 8 years...

thanking you to all wellwishers and experts who gave valuable suggestions and motivational support to win this false case,,,,,

now guide me for counter case any have such false b*tches should be punished they spread wrong message in socity and are cancer to good and peace loving peoples,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,these fraud ladies must be jailed ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sachin (N.A)     01 April 2017

Congratulations !!

You can file case of perjury and defamation.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     02 April 2017

Yes sure and which are more case we can file against her now i want her to roam around court for years and years/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register