Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife wants to live separately without my mom.

Page no : 2

Ashish Gupta   21 August 2018

She has the right to contest the divorce case but so long as divorce case is going on ,she can't stay with you..

Ashish Gupta   21 August 2018

She has the right to contest the divorce case but so long as divorce case is going on ,she can't stay with you..

Nagraj Nitesh   30 August 2018

Also, to get divorce minimum 1 year needs to be completed.I married 6 months back...in this case what would I do? How do I get divorce?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 August 2018

Basically wife has a duty to reside with you.  She has technically no duty to live with your parents.

However the question is why she wants to live seperately from mother.  Who is wrong? 

In India mother of husband is never wrong.  It is wife and hewr parents who have a duty to be proved wrong.  However at times wives do behave unreasonabla as well.

So it is highly subhective to be seen by some third party to see how best a reconciliation could be struck.

Nagraj Nitesh   30 August 2018

I know how bad my wife is....not only mine these days most of the complaints are same...stop supporting such ladies...if she really loves me why she wants me to leave my mom? Isn't she selfish in that matter? Everyday she tortures my mom...if you can't suggest me stop supporting my wife.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 August 2018

You are giving no fact then how can anyone having any sympathy with you  give you any suggestion.

Some husbands (and parents) torture.

Some husbands (and parents) are tortured.

Only facts will say which category are you.

Nagraj Nitesh   31 August 2018

I don't need any sympathy from people like you...neither I need your suggestion. stop bugging me .. I have asked suggestion from others not from you....Please don't waste my time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register