LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

depressedbyall (proprietor)     02 April 2012

Wife wanting divorce then ?

I Got second time married on 7 july 2011, and on 28 november 2011, My Second wife went back to her fathers house due to silly reason that i did not go to pick her up when she was returning from outstation marriage ceremony of her Ex-boss daughter. she says i dont take care of her and now she cannot live with me . my position is now critical as in society second divorce is something very very surprising everyone will say the boy  may not be good etc etc. my age is 34, what to do i have spent lots of money on both mairraiges . i am an average business man earning normal through hardwork in this competitive market wtih daily new tensions. And divorce will add a biggest tension . i asked for forgiveness for my mistakes and pleaded her thousands of time to come back but she denies everytime and want me to return back all her what so ever jewellery and belongings kept at my house, what should i do.

1) Should i give all her belongings to her so that she makes another groom full just like me.

2) should i legally ask for all the expense occured by me on all the costly purchase made by her while she was here

3) She stays in gujrat and me in mumbai where should be legal procedure be taken place so that i will be more comfortable.

4) i dont thik i will marry 3rd time as no father will give me her daughters hand because from now  i am tagged as bad man in our society because of my wife psychic behaviour should i ignore  recieving phones or meetings or court procedure from her side so that she also suffers as what i am Suffering please guide me bench of lawyers

5) I am also searching for eminient lawyer who can really understand my feeling and bring me out of this tensions i will always remain his obliged whole my blacklisted, insulted life.

6) oh My God Please show me the way as soon as possible or i should end my life here and come to meet you my Lord in the heaven.

Learning

11 Replies

sri (ceo)     02 April 2012

jatin.. instead of going to lord, stay alone...

you need to meet all sort of people... have patience and cross thorns one after another...

our justice system will not help you much... dont go through courts as it is nuisance...

compromise settle and never get married to money... or money minds...

god bless you...

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     02 April 2012

Dear  Yatin

within one year niether you nor she can file any case for divorce before the court, 

feel free to call

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     02 April 2012

Dear Jatin,

The reason you have mentioned very very silly.If that was the reason,then it is clearly understood that both of lack a sense of mutual understanding.It can be sorted out with family counceling.Go for it immediately than running around courts.

(Guest)

@Yatin= oh My God Please show me the way as soon as possible or i should end my life here and come to meet you my Lord in the heaven.

= why you want to end your precious MAN life for "faltu-footpath" women? god will never help you. find your own path in this materialistic world. dont think for third marriage even any crook offere you his another crook daughter. save money and make a will in favour of any orphan/blind's charitable trust. 

1 Like

Dear  Yatin, don't destroy  your precious life for the sake of inhuman people.Life is full of ups and downs.Encounter them with a sense of  determined state of mind and then the lord will certainly give his blessings to overcome them.Goodluck.

1 Like

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     02 April 2012

1) Should i give all her belongings to her so that she makes another groom full just like me.

If she demands, then you should give.  But give it in the presence of your close relatives before the police or in the court  and take thir signatures of your relatives as witnesses.

2) should i legally ask for all the expense occured by me on all the costly purchase made by her while she was here

You have gifted her.  gifts cannot be taken back.

3) She stays in gujrat and me in mumbai where should be legal procedure be taken place so that i will be more comfortable.

mumbai is naturally convenient for you for legal action.  But  legal procedure (RCR does lie, but I do not recommend it) does not arise from your side at this moment. 

4) i dont thik i will marry 3rd time as no father will give me her daughters hand because from now  i am tagged as bad man in our society because of my wife psychic behaviour should i ignore  recieving phones or meetings or court procedure from her side so that she also suffers as what i am Suffering please guide me bench of lawyers

Let us see. Divorcees, either men or women, are not always bad people.  certain circumstances force people to take divorce.

5) I am also searching for eminient lawyer who can really understand my feeling and bring me out of this tensions i will always remain his obliged whole my blacklisted, insulted life.

you can find them in bombay.

Dear Jatin,

As I mentioned earlier don't get frustated and dejected.Consult a good family lawyer.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     03 April 2012

Rrightly said, you should return whatever is rightfully hers.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

2 Like

MADURAI LAWYER (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     03 April 2012

Kindly feel free to discuss your case details with me on 9842197857 and get proper legal advice from me according to the facts and circumstances.

https://www.jeevaganadvocate.com/contact.php

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     03 April 2012

Dear Jatin,

You have so many well wishers here in the forum.You can interact individually also and get proper remedy.

Kishtaiah (Advocate)     04 April 2012

Yatin, come what may life is worth living under any circumstances.   Just concentrate on your business, keep this issue out of your mind for a while.  Wait for things to turn around and in the meantime keep elders and well wishers working for you on both sides.   Arrange it and keep going.  Dont right now brand either yourself or her with disliking tags.  It is too early. Bye goo luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register