LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surya (mgr)     17 February 2015

Wife trying to kidnap my daughter

I have applied for Divorce after 498a and DVC filed against me last year. I am asking for visitation right and my wife is planning to goto foreign country to avoid my visitation. Please suggest what I need to do now.? She already has visa and may travel in 1 months time.

Please help....


 5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     17 February 2015

Dear, File a suit for child custody and request the court to take het passport and all in possession. Or you can directly file a writ under 226 to the HC .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

rising up again (FFF)     17 February 2015

File few police complaints..... FIR's is possible...!! even if they are fake..... Criminal FIR's...!!! 


apply in court... maker her submit the passport in court...OR at least the court can order s stay on her travel abroad....    then fight the way u wish too...!!!


If u want ur kid...... gather the gutts and bring her back home..... let the wife fight for her custody.. !!!  

kilimanjaro (md)     05 March 2015

Lol. Be a man


gather the gutts and bring her back home..... let the wife fight for her custody.. !!!  


Thats an epic answer

498 A fighter (Advocate)     07 March 2015

which type of guts

.... you all mean to say kidnap own daughter.... if daughter is under wife guardian ship...

kilimanjaro (md)     07 March 2015

when wife can kidnap daughter from husband thats not considered as kidnapping , but when a father does it then its bad ?  What a pity

it depends  on the TRUTH , let the kids be where its good for them. if a father thinks that he can take care of children better than mother and give good values of life so its better that the father kidnaps the kids form the mother.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register