LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhakrishnan (BPO)     06 December 2010

Wife torture Dowry

My wife already filed a false dowry case against me and withdrawn it . Now back into the normal life which we are living alone from my parents and thier parents. The condition was on the police station is you have to live your life without the interfrence of both the parents. I am following it, but she use to speak up with them and acting upon their instructions disturbing our family life. Daily she is torturing me in words and which makes me more depressed. I cant able to tolerate it. She is ofcourse cruel nature also

I have one option which i want to discuss here.  shall i write a letter stating that based on your torture and cuelity nature, I am leaving you and so on.... this letter can be submitted to the police station which she had filed a dowry case against me... And i can be hide or go some destinations for a month or so to realise my importance of it.....

Please guide me, whether this option is okay or not?? or please suggest some other options??

Learning

3 Replies

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     06 December 2010

Hi RadhaKrishna,

How foolish you are... just because of your wife sake, you are not talking with your parents, dont you feel ashame on this? How did you agreed for this compromise? Tomorrow if your wife files another false dowry case, and she will ask you to kill you parents for withdrawing the same dowry case, in this scenario , are you going to kill your parents?

Your parents are the one who brought you to this world....dont forget it.

Coming to your wife torture, yes , she can file any false case against you.  At this moment all what you can do is , gather all the evidence, like audio recording, video recording, and her phone calls, messages. etc. and then file for divorce. Once you file a divorce case, she will file "N" number of false cases against you but they dont stand for long time why because your advocate can tell that she is filing false cases to take revenge on your divorce case...

In your life you can marry "N" number gilrs but you can not get your father and mother, they are already at old age.. all what they need is peace and happiness.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     06 December 2010

@Masthan

Very good advice. I appreciate your work of imagination and care towards the harrased

@Radhakrishnan

Do just as Masthan says. It would help you make a good case of cruelity against your in-human wife.

//peace

/Saurabh.V

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     06 December 2010

How disgusting!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register