Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

palanikumar (Sr.Engineer)     06 May 2011

wife threatning

hi,

i applied for divorce against my wife on crueality,she and my 2.5years baby,is in her parents house,last five month i didnt see my baby ,she is threatning me that if i go there to see my baby she will give false complaint on me like that.i want to see my baby what i have to do for that?

Learning

4 Replies

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     07 May 2011

it is better not to make any attempt to visit your child without court order just to safeguard you from a false complaint. Immediately file a petition for custody of the child stating the fact clearly that your wife has taken your child without your consent and now is denying visitation rights also by threatening you of a Police complaint. This will safegaurd you even if she files a false complaint on you.

Please do not take hasty steps to visit or take away your child from your wife without court"s order. 

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     07 May 2011

Suchitraji is right,  but I think first u contect your father- in - law or mother - in - law or any person of your wife family. If u know how she is not discuss with u, u talk her on phone and know the reson why she is not meet u. U meet nerest friends of your wife and says your problem i think they help u. If your wife ready to meet u, u go to meet with your parents / brother / sister / close friend who know your wife very well i think u success.    

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     09 May 2011

S.Suchitra's views are found to be good to follow; being a Divorce case, one is more systamatised accuser than the other, and both having and /or creaing doubts/reciprocal /counter allegations on the other,it is better to avoid visiting the other party individually where you may not have much confidence and support;I feel you may take Hon'ble Court's direction in the matter and have recourse to Child's care in alternative period , some time with you and some time with your going to be divorced wife; always try to avoid controversial debate or dialouge,as you may not be not be knowing if they are taped or video recorded;

Madan Gopal Dasaur (Advocate)     10 May 2011

S.Suchitra's views are found to be good to follow; being a Divorce case, one is more systamatised accuser than the other, and both having and /or creaing doubts/reciprocal /counter allegations on the other,it is better to avoid visiting the other party individually where you may not have much confidence and support;I feel you may take Hon'ble Court's direction in the matter and have recourse to Child's care in alternative period , some time with you and some time with your going to be divorced wife; always try to avoid controversial debate or dialouge,as you may not be not be knowing if they are taped or video recorded;

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register