Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Wife threatening to do dharna at my parents house

wife threatening to do dharna at my parents house for residential entry into matrimonial house. I live abroad. I have sent a notice to her using GPA. She is threatening she will call media while staging dharna. What precautions my parents can take to avoid such nuisance from her ? 



 4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     02 January 2019

Dear querist,


Your parents can approach High court under article 226 for restraining your wife from entering to the premise of your parents so that they live their life peacefully.



Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Shashi Dhara   02 January 2019

If u live abroad then why did u marraied.her. Where now she shall go r u playing with her life. Call her to abroad.


Hi Shashi Dhara... I am really in life and death situation ..Please give guidance if you know  or else ignore .. I know to take my wife to abroad if she is honest and withstand marriage promises.. Unfrotunately she is not interested in marriage life and need only money.. not me...because of her cruel acts my parents are in bed ..she just want to utilize woman favour law to get some money.

Shashi Dhara   02 January 2019

U file petition for divorce against her cruelty in court and take divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads