LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amaresh   01 September 2015

Wife threat_ng me via phone

My Mrs did divorce petition under section 13(1b)[mental cruely & disertion] & section 24 . In last few months I never contacted her. But few months before She called me on my cell phone & used many un_civilised words *****, I cant take those words here. She threat me. She used to call me. I have approached to my local Police Station & lodged a General Diary against her, and send photocopy of these General Diary to her local Police Station via India Post. But still she called me & used illicit languages about me & my mother.. Please expert told me What steps legaly (through Court) I can take against my Reckless Mrs.???? Plz Help

 5 Replies

Sekar   01 September 2015

Get married first and divert the calls to your new wife. She will give proper reply. Lodge police complaint and issue legal notice and also apply to court to get injunction restraining her to make calls



Are U a legal person? How do U advice him to get married when the divorce proceedings are going on?

UR second third lines make sense.

Dear Querist,

U can't lodge a police complaint unless U have valid evidences against her harassement.Nexg time U receive a call from her record it.Though not a valid evidence,can be helpful if U can prove.

amaresh   01 September 2015

Thanks Expert for your valuable suggestion...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 September 2015

Better still, don't pick up any calls. 




Shonee Kapoor 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 September 2015

Wait a minute, she has filed divorce and she is calling you. What do you want? Do you want to stay with her still? If not, why don't you both try to end the matters amicably.




Shonee Kapoor 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query