LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohit   21 March 2018

Wife suspected of framing false dowry and domestic violence

My wife is supposedly abusing me and family verbally and then instigating me to say something. and after she finishes her abuses silently records my answer(which is obviously in the same language used by her). which I have noticed of lately. and messaging my sister(sister is married) that she is instigating me(husband) to torture her. which gives me a sense she is collecting evidences to provide later.
How can I protect myself and my family.. as she is also accusing my mother(who lives seperately) that she too instigates me to harrass her. She is using pressure tactics to make to submit before her all demands and be a puppet to what she says.. She is even not ready to shift from a rented flat(which I cannot afford as of now and want to shift to a flat which is of lower rent , I have to support my parents also financially.
I fear If my parents visit me to live with me ,she is hinting that will file false cases of dowry and domestic violence(mental torture, harrassment etc). Please suggest preventive actions that can be taken to safeguard me and my family.

Learning

2 Replies

rohit   21 March 2018

My wife is supposedly abusing me and family verbally and then instigating me to say something. and after she finishes her abuses silently records my answer(which is obviously in the same language used by her). which I have noticed of lately. and messaging my sister(sister is married) that she is instigating me(husband) to torture her. which gives me a sense she is collecting evidences to provide later. How can I protect myself and my family.. as she is also accusing my mother(who lives seperately) that she too instigates me to harrass her. She is using pressure tactics to make to submit before her all demands and be a puppet to what she says.. She is even not ready to shift from a rented flat(which I cannot afford as of now and want to shift to a flat which is of lower rent , I have to support my parents also financially. I fear If my parents visit me to live with me ,she is hinting that will file false cases of dowry and domestic violence(mental torture, harrassment etc). Please suggest preventive actions that can be taken to safeguard me and my family. 

Please help

vinay_2431 (engineer)     22 March 2018

I would suggest record all her actions and also speak to your local police officials about this and get pointers from them as how to handle this situation. keep cool and you also start recording when she shouts at you or abuses you,and always have things in record , I dont think her parents can help you in this regard. regarding your parents keep them away for now, you are the one paying rent, you have the whole authority to move to a different house based on your income and she must come with you if she wants to live with you. give notice to your house owner and  you move to different house by informing her parents about this situation [as always keep record of the information] if she does not come along with you, then you can have upper hand in the law. 

above all are secondary, first try talk to her and convey the same to her parents also,and make her feel that she is important for you in your life.

Good luck

Vinay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register